Navigating the new normal that has risen out of the COVID-19 outbreak hasn’t been easy. Running a restaurant business is tough enough. But facing an adversity that’s sudden and beyond anyone’s control is akin to pushing a problem up a hill — only to be faced with the decision of letting go or chugging on.
Know that you’re not alone in this. As we see communities coming together in solidarity and sharing both short-term and long-term solutions, we have faith in the notion that there will be an end to this — but how we get to the end of this tunnel, is another story.
Given the fluidity of the evolving situation, Chope strives to provide restaurants with data, resources, and assets that can be downloaded and used at your restaurant premises, or disseminated to your staff and diners on your channels.
Here’s a list of resources available for download:
- Hygiene advisory for diners: An infographic advising on dining-related hygiene practices.
- Safe and social distancing advisory for diners: An infographic advising on dining-related social distancing practices.
- White Paper on Impact of COVID-19: Findings from a survey across restaurants in Singapore, with advice and analysis on mitigating strategies.
- Best practices on hygiene for restaurants: An infographic on what restaurants should do around hygiene, and diner and staff welfare.
- Best practices on social distancing for restaurants: An infographic on what restaurants should do to implement social distancing measures.
- Getting SG Clean Certified: A simplified checklist on getting your restaurant listed on our SG Clean list
Chope will continue to update you with new developments, and explore different ways to address the challenges faced by our restaurant community.
Subscribe to Chope For Restaurants for tips, advice, and more how-tos.